Thursday, March 20, 2008

Very First Blog

I have decided to start a blog to keep everyone updated as I move through the next 13.5 months of my life in nursing school.

Currently I have 40 days left of my job as an event planner (not that I'm counting) and will be leaving for Baltimore, MD to attend Johns Hopkins University in late May. I will be doing the accelerated BSN program which starts June 2, 2008 and I will graduate July 25, 2009. I will then be able to sit for the NCLEX and will be a Registered Nurse!

I assume that I will have lots of stories as I move through my different clinicals! I will definitely have stories from psych!

I will keep you updated on the move and my new address!!

(Just a note: I like to overuse exclamation points so best get used to that!)

5 comments:

cadre said...

I get to be the first to comment, Jules, and of course it's about how proud we are of you and how excited we are for you as you start your adventure. We can't wait to hear all of the details.
Love, Mom

MoeSue said...

I love overuse of !!!!!

Bo, Kim & Rian said...

We are so proud of you and excited to hear about all your adventures as you become the best nurse we know...:)We can't wait till graduation when we can come and visit! Good luck - we know that you will be so successful in your adventures!

Unknown said...

Good luck surviving the next 40 days and nights - sounds very biblical. I love you - and Happy Easter!

Jen said...

We cannot wait for post number two!