Friday, May 30, 2008

Class Schedule

I received my final class schedule today. I am taking about 35 hours of class a week. My courses are as follows:

Foundations of Nursing
Health Assessment
Nursing Trends & Issues
Principles & Applications of Nursing Interventions
Issues in Aging

My clinical rotations this time will most likely be in a rehabilitation facility. This semester I will spend 5 hours a week in clinical. After this semester, I will spend about 16 hours a week and then my final semester I will spend 36 hours a week in the clinical setting. I can't wait!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

How exciting. I can't wait to hear all about your first day of classes!!

GLORIA said...

Jules!!

I'm so excited for you! I just read through your blog and it sounds like you're having an amazing time. Baltimore looks beautiful!! And I had no idea it was so close to DC! Super jealous.

Kristin said...

OMG... 35 hrs of class!