Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring Break

I got back from Washington state on Sunday and I can hardly believe it is Thursday already! Spring break was wonderful but it made me miss home even more. Fortunately I can see the light at the end of the tunnel so that makes it better. Here is what my spring break consisted of:

  • Family Dinner
  • Jen's Baby Shower (a success although I seemed to have used the wrong setting on the camera so I have no pictures to show for it)
  • Went to second grade
  • Babysat Rian (picture below in the cute hat I had made her)
  • Met Lucy and Madeline (Kelli and Ethan's baby girls who are just adorable and very sweet)
  • Went to Whistler (Went snowboarding and didn't injure myself in any way! Pictures are below.)
  • Back to Seattle
  • Back to Baltimore

It was so much fun and I get to head to Vegas tomorrow so I will post pictures when I get back!

No comments: