Friday, September 18, 2009

Engaged!!

I am SO happy! Steve proposed to me last night and of course I said YES!! We were out on the beach at Turtle Bay watching the sunset and just hanging out. I turned around and he was down on his knee and asked me to marry him! I was so shocked and surprised. Steve had been working really hard to throw me off the scent so I was 100% certain he would not be proposing anytime soon. Fortunately I was wrong. We are both so excited and cannot wait to see what comes next. Enjoy the pictures.

5 comments:

bri and lisa said...

HOW EXCITING YOU TWO !!!! ITS ABOUT TIME. ENJOY YOUR VACATION IN HAWAII AND WILL SEE YOU SOON. LOVE YOU!!! UNCLE BRI AND AUNT LISA

Stephanie said...

Congratulations to you both!!! What a beautiful setting
& ring. Nice job Steve! So exicted for you both! :) xoxo

DE Hinton said...

I am SO happy and excited for both of you! Congratulations and best wishes from the bottom of my heart. Love you!
Denise

Nancy Holt said...

Congratulations guys!! I'm so happy for you both!
XOXO

lisa said...

CONGRATS!!!! married life is great. :) when's the big day?!