Monday, July 21, 2008

Pictures!

My Mom sent me pictures and I finally have time to upload them! These are a sampling of pictures from my parent's and Steve's visit around the 4th of July with commentary.

Fells Point the first night everyone arrived.

Breakfast at Jimmy's on the 4th of July

Fort McHenry (please note my dad looking into the front of the cannon)

Watching the fireworks . . . one of the best shows I have seen.

Crab Feast!

Trip to Annapolis

Dinner before Steve left at La Scala . . . I highly recommend it!

My parents played paparazzi while I was leaving school. Yes I am wearing jeans and a sweater and yes it was 90 degrees outside . . . the AC works at school.

Dinner at Pazzo before my parents left . . . I also recommend this restaurant!

Mom and me on the water.


It was fabulous to see Steve and my parents. Come and visit!!

2 comments:

cadre said...

Ahh, the memories! What a fun visit!
Love, Mom

DE Hinton said...

So glad I got to see some of the pics. I am going to B'ham on Saturday to play with your parents for a few days. Wish you could be there Jules.
Love,
Den