Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Procrastination, truly the best medicine

I am FINALLY finishing up a very intense week. Lets review things that were due within 7 days:

- Dosage Calcuation Online Exam
- IPOC (ie, long ridiculous plan of care)
- Online Quiz about the Abdomen
- Medicine Administration Sign-Offs
- Issues in Aging Exam
- Take Home Midterm
- Writing assignment on Cardiovascular/Peripheral Vascular systems
- P&A Exam
- Issues in Aging Paper

Okay, I think that's it but you get the point! Actually the P&A exam is tomorrow and thus my procrastination! I am definitely looking forward to my Mom and Dad and Steve coming on Thursday! I can't wait for a small break.

Just a brief update, aside from all of the above (which I am almost done with) I did have a chance to have a bit of fun! Ry, a girl in my program, had her birthday part last Saturday which I attended. Below are a couple pictures. She lives in a converted church that was made into condos. It is quite possibly the coolest house I have been in. I didn't get pictures of the house this time but I will work on that for a future post.


No comments: