Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Steve's Visit

I was SO happy to get to see Steve this past weekend. Here is what we did on his visit to Baltimore . . . it was jam packed!

Friday Steve got to Baltimore at about 5 and after I picked him up we headed to Iggie's, my favorite pizza place in Baltimore. Afterward we went to a Halloween party at a friend's house. I was a rabbit and Steve was a pumpkin.


Saturday morning we drove to Gettysburg and did the two hour auto tour around the battlefields. It was a very interesting experience and I definitely recommend it! Fall is definitely here and the trees were gorgeous! Below are pictures. That evening, after getting back to Baltimore, we went to Little Italy for dinner and ate at Sabatino's. It was delicious but if you go be sure to share or expect leftovers for at least two meals!




Sunday we went to Max's in Fells Point. They have about 15 TV's and delicious pulled pork nachos. Steve watched football and I studied for my pharmacology test.

Steve left Monday morning but I am happy to report that I am heading home in just three weeks for Thanksgiving and then just two weeks after that for my Christmas break!! Classes are going well, I had test three of four in pharmacology today and a psychology test tomorrow . . . wish me luck!

1 comment:

cadre said...

Beautiful fall photos, Jules!