Tuesday, December 2, 2008

50% Nurse

I am just one day of classes, two days of clinical and three finals away from being halfway done with my program and on to three weeks of vacation!

I just got back from Thanksgiving in Seattle where I had a lovely break and the chance to see lost of family and Steve! I flew for a very long time but it was worth it.

My flight home was uneventful and I had a chance to do some reading. Not for school mind you . . . I am currently (and somewhat embarrassed to admit) addicted to the Twilight Saga. I am now two books in and cannot wait to get home and read the last two.

Once I got home I spent some time in Seattle, hung out with Steve's family, then it was on to my parents house. It was great to see everyone!

My trip back was not quite as uneventful . . . being the nice person that I am, I gave up my seat to a married couple with an itty bitty baby and got stuck in the middle seat. My flight was a bit bumpy but we landed so I can't complain too much. It took me two hours to get home from the airport and the shuttle driver pulled over on the side of the highway to relieve himself but eventually I did make it back!


Here are some pictures! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!





No comments: