Sunday, December 7, 2008

Holiday Fun in Balmer

The past week has brought lots of fun things that have made me VERY excited for the holidays. First was the lighting of the George Washington Monument in Mt. Vernon. There were fireworks, music, vendors and lots of people. Unfortunately it seems that not all the lights actually turned on but it was quite exciting nonetheless.



Then last night as a study break (and my first adventure outside that day) Maren, Jessica and I went to see some Christmas lights on a famous street in Hampden.




Now I am really ready to get home for Christmas!!

2 comments:

cadre said...

And we're ready to have you home! These are great pix and it looks like you girls are having lots of fun in between finals. Only one more and you're half way done!
Love

Anonymous said...

HELLO, feel free to visit my nursing site:

cheers,
>>Nursing Degree Online<<